The Spoke Easy Mechanic Classes
Do you wish that you had the knowledge and skills to wrench on your own bicycle? We got you. Our first class at The Spoke Easy University starts October 19!
To ensure that every student has a place to work and get dirty, there are only 6 spots in our first class. Admission starts today, and it is first come, first serve.
This course is a thorough introduction of Bicycle Maintenance. Get to know the details of different bicycle parts and how the parts work together while working on your bicycle.
Price: $50 for 6 weeks of Instruction, a Park Tool Blue Book of Bicycle Maintenance and a custom Spoke Easy University T-Shirt.
- Monday Oct 19 Week 1 - Introduction to the course, flat repair and drivetrain basics
- Monday Oct 26 Week 2 - Drivetrain, gears, shifters, etc. Introduction to brakes
- Monday Nov 2 Week 3 - Brakes continued, wheel truing
- Monday Nov 9 Week 4 - Introduction to hubs and bearing surfaces, including headsets
- Monday Nov 16 Week 5 - Introduction to Bottom brackets, and cranksets
- Monday Nov 23 Week 6 - Ask questions and bring your bike to practice your new skills with the guidance of your instructor
Call 980.224.7681 or stop by the Shop to enroll. Spaces will fill up quickly.